Peter - I want to start with I love your timer.  It has turned my boom
into the ultimate companion to brewing.  I set timers for each time I
need to do something and then just let them roll.  I did have an issue
last night that I wanted to let you know about though, but I haven't
tried to reproduce it.

I set my first timer for 75 minutes, then another for 45 minutes, a
third for 60 minutes, and a fourth for 70...the problem I ran into was
that when scrolling through the timers the first and last were always
visible, the second was rarely visible and the 3rd was occasionally
visible.  When the second timer went off I was not able to cancel it
for almost 5 minutes and I ended up having to cancel other timers to
get to it.

As I was fiddling with it I was thinking, a web interface to these
timers would really be the ultimate way to set them up and to not have
to worry about these types of issues.  If I could sit down and type in
"add hops" or something on each timer I would be in heaven.

Thanks again for a great plug-in

--
Jonnio