I'm a bit confused by the following options:

1) "Power-off attached players when shutting down?".  What exactly does
this do - is it only appropriate if using IRBlaster, etc?  I assumed
that if issuing a shutdown/suspend, all players connected to the SC
server would be put into power-off mode (i.e. when the server wakes up,
all players that were connected would now be in power-off mode).

If this option is not ticked, does that mean that attached players will
be put back into whatever mode they were in before a suspend action
occurred (power off, idle or playing)?

Or does it mean that if ticked, players connected to SN will also be
powered off?

Or is it only something to do with sending commands to IRBlaster to
tell other hardware to power off?

2) "Take other action on wakeup?".  I tried to untick this checkbox,
but upon hitting apply, the checkbox was ticked again.  I see that it
says that if "Restore SqueezeNetwork connected players on wakeup?",
this option is automatically enabled, and the command can be blank.  It
would be nicer to be able to untick the checkbox.

3) "Defer action if sleep timer is active".  I like this function, but
it would be nice to also have an option to always issue a suspend (or
shutdown) whenever a sleep event times out (rather than have to do two
things).  I always want SC server to go to suspend when sleep time is
met.

--
Philip Meyer