Not me either actually, when thinking about it ? where to stop volume
etc ?

if you have your "power on resume" setting as I explained it does work,
wonderfully so.
But some of the settings breaks the intended behaviour.
Probably all that sets the player in pause something when it is powered
on.
The funny thing is that the player IS actually on, so sending another
on command seems to pause it, when the "wrong" power on resume choice
is made ?

Maybe there is no problem if you know this, or the plugin could be made
to start playback regardless of this player setting.

--
Mnyb