Muso has only recently started to pick up flac files from a folder scan
- the first beta version didn't (sorry I forgot to announce I'd added
that) - but I have yet to work out if any metadata information can be
read from them, and how to do it. If the flac files are already in your
squeezecenter database (or iTunes) with metadata in them, an import from
those will pick up the metadata just fine.

By the way, all imports are incremental, and you can mix and match
imports from all 3 sources without it replicating songs in the database
- it will only add the metadata that it hasn't got yet.

--
jezbo