erland;377580 Wrote:
> A number of new versions of my plugins has now been released:
>

> CustomBrowse 2.6
> - Added support for Various Artists in Genres/SubGenres menu
> - Added support for dynamic third party plugin mixers, used by new SQL
> Playlist mixers provided by Custom Scan and SQL Playlist plugin.
> - Optimized Controller communication a bit to improve performance a
> bit.

Should the Genre/SubGenres menu now display a "Various Artists" menu
item at the top of the artist list?  I installed CB2.6 but I'm not
seeing this behavior.  I noticed that the Genre/SubGenre menu now has a
check box for "use various artists" on the configuration page, which I
checked.  The list of artists does seem to omit artist that only appear
on compilation albums, but I'm not getting a various artists item to
access compilation albums.  Do I misunderstand how it's supposed to
work?

(I'm using SqueezeCenter Version: 7.2.1 - 23630 on Windows XP)

--
wnshall