bpa;381531 Wrote:
> The live stations were accidentally omitted in some of the versions of
> AlienBBC when BBC moved local stations over to iPlayer.  The latest
> version of AlienBBC has Live streams as well as "Listen Again" for
> local stations.
>
> In the meantime just add the following URL to your favorites and it
> should play
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/realmedia/live/localradio/essex.ram

Thanks for the help, I've only had the SB3 for a day, I love it, but
its all very confusing to me, SqueezeCenter, squeezeNetwork, Radiotime.
How many different websites does there need to be?

OK I tried SqueezeNetwork, which seems the most logical place to start
for Internet Radio url's and I get this message: Error -- Invalid
stream. SqueezeNetwork can only play MP3, WMA and Ogg streams.
So I won't be listening to this station thru the modem with the PC off,
which would be best for our poor environment, or have I got that one
wrong :o)
I pasted that url into the what appears the appropriate place in
SqueezeCenter where it says tune in url, I don't get a rude message
there and it does play on my Squeezebox, thanks very much.

Any chance of playing this file with PC off?

Thanks again.

--
ozbrit

Squeezebox 3, Bush Internet radio TR2015.