lynchCZ;382148 Wrote:
> Please, how to instal any applets to SqueezeCenter (S.C.) "plugins
> directory" on Synology server, in my case Synology DS209+ ?
> I use S.C. installed over "Package Management" in Synology Ajax
> management, and over my PC station connected to same LAN as Synology
> don't see anybody directory from S.C. at Synology...
> Sorry, I am beginner ... not Linux expert :-)

It will be easier to install this plugin via Extension Downloader.
First make sure you are using 7.3.1 or 7.3 version of the server (I
hope there is one available for Synology), then go to the web interface
of SqueezeCenter and go to Settings - Advanced - Extensions Downloader.
BBCiPlayer should be one of the options you have available to install.

--
Triode