bpa;373399 Wrote:
> If it only affects "Listen Again" then you should try removing the
> "-bandwidth 10000000" option from the 3 command line in the
> custom-convert.conf file ands restart SC.  The "bandwdith" issues
> usually affects streams withing 10-20 mins - 75 is unusually long but
> possible.   Removing "bandwidth" will mean stream startup will take
> about 15 secs - and this is also true after a FFW or REW so be
> patient.
>
> If you are using Windows then there is an "custom-convert.conf.alt"
> file with this already done.
>
> If you are running 7.3 on Windows - I think there is a "setting" to do
> this.
>
> If this works and you are on Windows - then probably something or
> someone has "tweaked" TCP/IP registry setting to "improve" your network
> performance or you are on a satellite link.

Maybe this is because my coffee hasn't kicked in yet - but where do I
find that config file? I have the new desktop search on my server and
I'm still figuring that out but I can't seem to find that file or any
of the alienbbc files in the directories with the regular squeezecenter
files.  I looked for the setting in 7.3 but couldn't find that
either......

--
rossp