Kvaks;383560 Wrote:
> An awesome feature would be a menu that presents N (say, 10) random
> albums and lets you add any of them to the playlist (and lets you
> re-enter the menu for a new random selection). Kind of like how I would
> go over to the CD shelf and look around at random places in the stacks
> for CDs to play.
>
> Is this possible with any of your plugins, Erland?

It can be done with the SQL Playlist plugin, but there is currently no
predefined template for it so you will have to edit the SQL manually.

There is also a Random Albums menu template available for Custom Browse
that does this as long as you don't want it to continuously add new
albums and you don't want it to be restricted to a specific genre.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))