Firstly I'd like to say 'Great App' really does fill that gap for those
of us with monster collections on their PCs, and where the software
makes or breaks an application. I've been using Moose for a while, but
it nice to see how Muso compares. What I'm after is a quick and easy
way to search my collection and get the music playing!

I've just installed, and just one point maybe worth flagging :If you
select 'SqueezeCenter' as your source for music, then import, why not
check the Music Player Box for SB3, rather than leave it blank? Having
a tag under options for 'Music Player' might also help (its currently
under 'Other').

I will make more notes and post later.

Cheers

BT