Kuben72;383993 Wrote:
> I agree. A new version like the one you suggested of OtherPlayers is
> just what I'm looking for. Mikes idea is a very good one but I don't
> like the word Sync/Unsync. It is not completely understandable for the
> not so advanced user. It is a term that is very technical. I remember
> the first time my wife saw it and I had to explain it to her. And I'm
> not completely sure she understands it now :)
>
> So why don't you try to express what it is you want it to do: You want
> it to play the music that is playing on this player also to be played
> on that player. So with mikes suggestion it would look like this:
>
> Play music from:
> B & C
>
> If you selected Play music from A, you would be presented with:
> Play music from A on:
> All
>
> If you selected Play music from B & C, you would be presented with:
> Play music from B & C on:
> All
>
> And instead of unsync you should called it Stop playing music on:

> All

But what's the difference between 'stop playing music on' and just
stopping the other player?  What's the differenc between 'play music
from' and 'grab playlist'?  There needs to be some notion that the
players will play the same thing at exactly the same time.  Most people
understand synchronisation, don't they?  Moving in sync?  Synchronised
swimming etc etc.

Max

--
max.spicer

Some people think the title of this song is irrelevant,
but it's not irrelevant - it's a hippopotamus.