I would prefer if you posted the log file, you should see where it's
stored in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Advanced/Logging", the screen shot
only shows half of the log.

However, what I can see from the log is that you have installed "Title
Switcher" but you haven't installed "Music Information Screen" (or
MusicInfoSCR as it short name is) which is required for it to work.

What I would suggest is:
1. Shutdown SqueezeCenter
2. Remove all my plugins from the server/Plugins directory
3. Startup SqueezeCenter
4. Goto "SqueezeCenter Settings/Advanced/Extension Downloader" and
select the plugins you like to install (mine plus Music Information
Screen which you currently are missing), to see them in the list you
may need to enter the repository url if you haven't already done so:

Code:
--------------------

  http://erlandplugins.googlecode.com/svn/repository/trunk/latest.xml

--------------------

5. Click "Save Settings" at the bottom to start the installation.
6. Check if you get any errors at the top of the "Extension Downloader"
screen
7. Restart SqueezeCenter
8. Check in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Plugins" if the plugins are
available in the list, if you see any error message beside them and
check if it works to click on the "Settings" link beside them.
9. If it still doesn't work zip the SqeezeCenter log file and post it
at an attachment. You will find the log file at the position which is
shown in the "SqueezeCenter Settings/Advanced/Logging" screen. I think
the default location is something like:

Code:
--------------------

  C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\SqueezeCenter\Logs\server.log

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))