mkgolden1;385760 Wrote:
> First, let me say this is a completely wonderful, fantastic piece of
> work (which I think I have told you a few times at least).  But, an
> 'enhancement request' if you might consider it?
>
> I often choose to print the music catalog without tracks displayed.  I
> also have multiple multi-CD boxsets.  What I would like to happen is on
> both the Quickref and the standard catalog page to get the Disc printed
> as well, filled to two digits to avoid the 1 and 10, etc sort issues.
>
> For the music catalog itself, perhaps it could be placed with the year?
> For now I think for sorting it could be by date then by disc number?
> For perhaps further degrees of complication, I sometimes timestamp an
> album within a boxset.  Say, Charlie Parker  has a 9 CD set, with
> various dates for each CD.  I would want the set to sort based upon the
> disc number, then by date.  But that isn't so important.
>
> For the quickref, if it could be just another column perhaps, and
> sorted within that item by the disc number?
>
> I hope this makes sense, trying to get some screen shots but I am
> having trouble capturing them. I'll try to add late.
>
> Again, a wonderful piece of work.

Thx for the compliment. In general functionality that can be of use to
many may be added as an option because of the usefullness version time
investment. I think that adding disc numbers in the header is a useful
option which I've put on my to do list (BTW: ACC does display disc
numbers but only as pre-fix to the track section so not visible when
not displaying tracks).

Also adding disc number to the quickref list is added.
Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for