I really enjoy my Duet, but have been only partially successful in
installing various third-party plug-ins.  I have checked out the Wiki,
but the instructions there are not clear enough for my foggy brain.
Can one actually install a plug-in (a game, for example) into the Duet
Controller, or are you accessing the game thru SC as is the case with
some other plug-ins?  If the answer is yes, how - specifically - does
one do it?

There is a lot of information on the web about SB and the Duet, but it
doesn't seem to be all in one place (eg. here, the wiki and the
Logitech site) and the discussions often assume considerable
familiarity with the software and hardware. Cryptic abbreviations (eg.
SC, SBC, etc.) are also a problem, IMHO.  Anybody up for writing such a
sticky?  Will the Mods put it in?

--
chenrikson