I think I found a bug in this plugin.  The other day I was playing music
and the power went out briefly (maybe 5 minutes). My SqueeezeCenter
server is on UPS so it didn't lose power but the SB did. When power was
restored, I started to play music on the SB again and noticed that the
plugin no longer displayed correctly.  For example: I have the plugin
setup to rotate the top line of the display from Artist, Album, Track
#, Genre, and Bitrate. Then I have the bottom line to always show the
Track Title along with the playtime remaining in the right. But when
power was restored and resumed playing music, I noticed the time
remaining never started counting down and the artist displayed was not
the artist of the album playing. The title of the track being played
was correct, however. Prior to the power loss, the displays were
correct. I found if I restart the SqueezeCenter service then all is
normal again. Has anyone else encountered this? I could write a script
to restart the SqueezeCenter service periodically but....

--
starfleetcommand