Hi,

I wrote earlier about getting my ReadyNAS Duo working with
Squuezecenter.  I've followed several threads on this but am still
unclear what to do, even after going to readynas.com.

I've found out i can adderss the netgear directly from the transporter
or aqueezeboom.  When I do everything locks up because it wants to
update the firmware on the transporter.  When I do that it reads the
old version of squeezcenter from the NAS.  Everything works great until
i try to play a song, which I've ripped as WMA lossless, i get an error
message telling me i need a more recent version of windows or
something....

I'd realyl appreciate advice on how to directly access the netgear for
music.

John Plunkett

--
plunket...@yahoo.com