Hi folks,
It has been a while.  My lack of posting is actually a tribute to how
well my Squeezebox is working.  I do have a question though.

I am interested in thoughts on the 'best' way to treat classical music
separately from all other genres.  I know it's an old question and my
searches have found some tools, such as Moose, in order to do this but
I remain unsure as to what is the best method.

Essentially, I want to exclude classical from my main list so it does
not come up during listening to all randomized.  I enjoy all forms of
music but find classical just doesn't fit in when randomly playing
other genres.

Also, when browsing the classical list, I'd like to be able to do it by
fields other than artist.  I won't get into the naming convention
dilemma for classical music as I mostly have that settled for myself.
Mostly...

In the spirit of helping oneself before asking questions, I'm going to
download Moose tonight to try it out first but all advice on plug ins
and methods of setting them up for this need would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Murph