ian_heys;394502 Wrote:
> I thought about this a little more and wondered if the output of
> sensors-applet could be ported to the display.
I think you could try using phpsysinfo to emerge environmental
information on SC. It has an XML interface
(http://localhost/phpsysinfo/xml.php) and from there an OPML Plugin
could do the parsing (not much doc about how to do this, BTW).
The Info Browser renders OPML data in the left pane of Squeezecenter's
web interface, in the SB menus, and in the SBC.

Theoretically, phpsysinfo could run on a variety of platforms; on
open/custom-built platforms, defining the right sensors configuration
will still be the major hurdle.

--
epoch1970