sellars;388508 Wrote:
> Hello,
> I am running
> Inguz EQ (v0.9.30), Squeezecenter Version: 7.3.2 - 24695 on Windows XP
> - EN - cp1252
> with 2 receivers and one SB3.
>
> Once I install the plugin, I see a copy of
>
> lame.exe
> socketwrapper.exe
> InguzDSP.exe
> flac.exe
>
> spawn in task manager whenever I play a track. So if I play a playlist
> of 10 tracks, there will be 10 copies of each process showing up in
> task manager.
> At first I though it was due to me running Squeezecenter from the
> command line, but the processes even continued to spawn after I
> disabled the plugin via Squeezecenter and also after disabling all
> non-standard, third party ones.
> I had to remove all installed files from the EQ and DSP before my
> system returned to normal again.
> I am running Squeezecenter from Squeezetray now - same issue.
> Also, the spawned processes do not die after shutting down Squeezcenter
> - I had to kill the processes manually.
> Does anyone else see this?

No! I'm also running Inguz EQ (v0.9.30), Squeezecenter Version: 7.3.2 -
24695 on Windows XP - EN - cp1252 (XP Pro SP3)
Task manager shows Flac.exe running twice and InguzDSP.exe running once
after playing all day. However nearly all my music is FLAC.
Only installed Inguz EQ last night, everything worked, Left, Right,
Sweep etc, Balance would move the music from the center to one K-Horn
and then to the other.

Before installing this official version of SC 7.3.2 I uninstalled the
previous nightly 7.3.2, deleted the cache and everything to do with
Squeezecenter. I had to re-enter all the settings, but experience has
shown that all the plugins (Server Power Control, MIP, Spicefly
Sugarcube and Lazy Search) will work from a fresh install rather than
an upgrade.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.