Hi, I purchased iPeng v. 1.0.5 yesterday and it was working fine until
this evening when I used it to log onto Archive.org to hear some live
music.  Now, iPeng crashes every time I try to launch it.  I get the
opening splash screen, and then two blank screens in quick succession
and then I am back to the iPhone main apps page.  This is a real
bummer, as I was enjoying the iPeng app very much until now.  Any
suggestions as to how to get back the app back to normal?  Thanks.

PS -- It would be nice if the lyrics plug-in could be included in a
future release.

--
Bootzilla