Thanks for the response.  I'm using a dual core 1.9 GHz machine which
exceeds the minimum specs I have read for this plugin.  The interesting
thing is that the music plays for about an hour before the problem kicks
in.  I would have thought a processor issue would have shown up before
this (from memory, the cpu usage with the plugin running was low).  I
am only using the EQ component, not DRC.  I setup a 9 band equalizer
with 3 of the bands set flat (ie 0).  When I opened the system
processes, there was 6 Inguzeq.exe processes running.  Is this
correct?
I did read a thread where the user had a similar problem playing
internet radio.  The thread seemed to be pointing to an overflowing
buffer problem but don't think the problem was actually nailed.
I have removed the plugin as I couldn't solve the issue.  I might have
to reinstall and play a bit more.

Cheers
Steve

--