If you add two negative numbers it should still be a negative.  I never
could figure out why'd you'd merge two companies losing money to fix
the problem.

With the drop in car sales the whole satellite radio thing may be
doomed.  I know two subscriptions I won't be renewing because of the
addition of DJ's to two of my favorite stations.  The very reason I
quit listening to FM and I wasn't paying for the privilege.

I think combined with the fact that Satellite radio is inconvenient to
install in a car and not much more fun at home with wires hanging all
over for the antenna, it's just not as viable as it could be.

If Rhapsody, Slacker, etc.. would get reasonable with the price of
their players they could kill the market fairly quickly.

All IMHO

Howard

--
Howard Passman