I have a Denon 2807 amp who has the serial interface. I use a Sena LS110
Serial to ethernet converter to access my amp by ethernet. I can control
it with telnet with the same commands as the AVP. But when i debug the
avp Control plugin, i have the following error:
"Plugins::DenonAvpControl::DenonAvpComms::_error (175) error connecting
to url: error=Timed out waiting for data url=HTTP://10.41.237.25:23"
Could the problem be the "http" in front of the ip Address?
Could you help or instruct me how to modify the plugin so it works for
me? TPerhaps we should only instruct it to use telnet instead of http?

thanks for any help

Stephane

--
trufy