Erland, could I interest you in changing your otherwise excellent
software a little to make for a better use of screen estate with
CustomBrowse in the WebUI?

I normally use a 1680x1050 22" flatscreen, the browser gets about half
of it (both because I like to see a web page as kinda A4 or letter
"page", and because I have to work with other programs).

I have quite long track comments (reviews, mostly) and I’m
favourably impressed how neat these (and other info) are displayed
using the "normal" SC track details screen.

CustomBrowse, when displaying track deta, seems to waste lots of space
at the left (beneath the album image), has no scrollbar, so I cannot
access half of the information, and it makes my track comments almost
unreadable by not translating newlines (or CR/LF pairs) to paragraphs.
(I’m an old man and need paragraphs and uppercasing to follow
text and thought flow :-)

Also, could it be made that the album art is shown resampled to
whatever is set in SC (150x150 usually) instead of being shown in the
original size? It doesn’t much affect me (I use 160x160 only
anyway), but it might distract people who store large resolution
pictures in their files (i.e. 1000x1000 or 500x500).

You can see what I mean in the little attached overview screenshots
(with comments), and I have included real screenshots in a
'downloadable ZIP archive'
(http://www.kaufen-ist-toll.de/download/radio/sc-webui-cb.zip) (these
are too large and would offend people within a thread).

Thanks for considering!

|Filename: sc-webui-sc-cb-comparison.jpg                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7092|

Moonbase

Moonbase: 'The Problem Solver' (http://www.kaufen-ist-toll.de/moonbase)