tamanaco;405847 Wrote:
> Did you see my "Edit:" about the line that needs change in my previous
> post?... Maybe I'll change it to 7s or 8s.
Sorry, overlooked that :-) Yes, that line. See the bug for more exact
data. Be aware that development decided to use tabbed sources, so
don’t set your editing environment to "convert tabs to spaces"
(but this actually doesn’t matter, it’s just for good style
;-)

tamanaco;405847 Wrote:
> […] but I thought MusicIP would generate a "different" playlist
> even if using the same seed song. […]
Depends on the settings you give it :-) I agree most of us will set
variety high enough to get a different playlist each time. In my
experience — for whatever reason — it usually works on 2nd
try.

Let us know the outcome. Especially, I’d be interested in knowing

- your computer hardware configuration
- your OS
- the MusicIP version you use (i.e., Mixer GUI, headless, what
  version)?
- the size of the library known to MusicIP

--
Moonbase

Moonbase: 'The Problem Solver' (http://www.kaufen-ist-toll.de/moonbase)