This DVB solution sounds ideal for my requirements, however I have a
question. My squeezecenter machine is also used as a MythTV backend and
as such has a Dual DVB tuner. I'd like to use the same card to get DVB
radio to my squeezeboxes.

Is there anyway to share the same card? Obviously this would only work
if MythTV wasn't using the tuner. But i rarely record two channels at
the same time, although would like the option to.

Also, if i'm listening to the radio and MythTV is scheduled to record
something then i'd like it to take control of the the tuner and not
miss the recording, even if this results in loss of radio.

What do you think my chances of getting this to work are?

Thanks,

--
anguston