humboldt;410969 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can download SugarCube version 1.8.4 from the Spicefly website,
> follow the instructions on the SugarCube page. The link to the download
> page is the header which says: 'Download Latest Version 1.8.4'.
>
> This new version fixes the problem with the ampersand :-)
>
> Important: You have to install the new version manually. At the moment
> the Extension Downloader doesn't work for SugarCube upgrades.
>
> So, for Windows users:
>
> 1) Remove the old version from C:\Documents and Settings\All
> Users\ApplicationData\SqueezeCenter\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins
>
> 2) Unzip the new version to: C:\program
> Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins\SugarCube
>
> There are screenshots that show how the directory structure should look
> like once you have done it.
>
> Good luck!
>
> -humboldt

Duh!... You're right... The link 'Download Latest Version 1.8.4' with
the blue fonts brings you to a page where you can download 1.8.4. I
kept clicking the link with the pink fonts at the button of the page
which actually brings you back to the first post of this thread. I also
kept waiting for it to show up in the Extension Downloader. Time to test
1.8.4

Thanks

--
tamanaco