I'd be forever grateful if someone post a quick tutorial on:

1. How to set up a Favorite that plays a Dynamic Playlist
2. How to set up an Alarm that plays a Dynamic Playlist

Thanks in advance. My kids (the NBA kids who got me to help Greg debug
SuperDateTime whenever ESPN changed their web pages) are now fascinated
by Dynamic Playlists but none of us can figure out how to use them any
way other than playing them from the SQL Playlist menu.

Am I missing something obvious?

If it helps or matters, the playlist in question has these attributes:

-- PlaylistName:Top Rated KIDS
-- PlaylistGroups:KIDS
Filename: topratedkids.sql.xml

I've spent the better part of this evening fooling around and it's just
defeated me. Consider this me throwing in the towel...

Some info on what I'm running:

SqueezeCenter 7.3.2 - 24695 (the latest release version on the web
site, i.e., not running a nightly) and the latest version of Erland's
excellent plugins via the Extension Downloader (Dynamic Playlist 2.7;
SQL Playlist 2.4; Trackstat 2.8). Using the DefaultCB skin.

--
Steve Baumgarten