Hi erland,

one new snippet of info that might be relevant, depending on the
Dynamic Playlist SQL. I ran 'Top Rated Songs by Artist' and it picked a
song with no rating. Now this could be explained because the Artist I
chose only had 1 album (10 songs). Does the SQL only choose rated songs
(or songs above a certain rating) or does it try to get the specified
number of songs (50 in this case) and will fill the playlist with even
unrated songs to get the required amount of songs.

As an aside, if its the latter then I think it should be changed! To me
the title of 'Top Rated Songs' means that it should only play highly
rated songs, ie say 3 stars and above.

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom *Squeezecenter:* 7.4-25688 for Windows Home Server
(HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.7 | SQL Playlist 2.4 | Music Information
Screen 4.37 | Custom Scan 2.6 | TrackStat 2.8