I'm having major problems with the second line of the install script on
Ubuntu 8.10 and the latest version of SrvrPowerCtrl.

"#
/var/lib/squeezecenter/Plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/scripts/Debian/srvrpowerctrl-setup.sh"

I'm executing this as root as per the instructions further up the page
but it is removing the default user on the PC and leaving only the
squeezecenter user with an unknown password and I can no longer use the
PC after executing this instruction.

This has happened twice and required a reinstalltion of Ubuntu to
recover on each occassion.

Fortunately I have a dedicated server and my music is backed up but I
have now spent about 8 hours recovering from this scipt.

Am I doing something wrong?

--
ian_heys