Kwibbe;413059 Wrote:
> Using 'Genres/Sub genre 'I get an SQL error. Does anyone have any idea
> how to solve this?
>
> The error message:
> Error:
> Running: select
> genres.id,concat(genres.name,'/'),substr(genres.namesort,1,1) from
> genres join genre_track on genres.id = genre_track.genre join tracks on
> tracks.id = genre_track.track join multilibrary_track on
> tracks.id=multilibrary_track.track and multilibrary_track.library=1 and
> join customscan_track_attributes as attr1 on tracks.id=attr1.track and
> attr1.module='customtag' and attr1.attr='ALBUM' where genres.id != 5
> and exists(select * from genre_track where genre_track.track=tracks.id
> and genre_track.genre=5) group by genres.id order by genres.namesort
> asc got error:
> You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
> to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'join
> customscan_track_attributes as attr1 on tracks.id=attr1.track and ' at
> line 9
>
> Thanks!
>
> Klaas
It's a bug, will be fixed in next Custom Scan version, thanks for
reporting.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))