Mike,

Thanks! I got it working after a reboot. Initially, I thought closing
and opening SC was enough. Do you know how many lines of information I
can display on a Boom. I'm going to setup the information I want
displayed. Ideally, Time, Date and current weather (temperature) can be
displayed without scrolling or using the up/down arrow.

Also, are there instructions? I assume the codes on Line 1 & 2, 3- and
the Line 1&2 format string (display 2) require something to separate
them.

Thanks,

Joe

--