Chunkywizard;414257 Wrote:
> The only other module is iTunes Statistics Export. Scanning order is 75.
> I could try putting this before the import if you want (or turning it
> off). Continually write history file is checked.

The iTunes Statistics Export shouldn't cause any problems, you could
try to disable it just to see if it makes any difference but I don't
think it will.

It's correct to have the scanning order higher on the export module, so
75 should be fine.

I think I'll need to set this up on Windows computer to see if I can
reproduce it in my own setup, as I said previously it works perfectly
in my own Linux setup.

By the way, does it work to rate the problem tracks manually through
the TrackStat interface in SqueezeCenter ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))