pippin;415034 Wrote:
> Well, that would be another feature, wouldn't it?
> I'm trying to hide away less used features but yes, there will be more
> of them coming through the plugin interface, especially if you've got a
> lot of plugins.
>
> I was thinking about a "party mode" a while back, if that's what you
> want, could you open a ticket for it?
> https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/wiki

True, that would be indeed a feature of sorts but it would help hide 10
another "features" if required. Not sure how this could be implemented
but I was hoping for a way to not let anyone see/change any settings
except play music.

As for party mode...am not too familiar with that...tried to use the
link but it does not seem to be working at the moment

--
ntang