CarlOtto;415774 Wrote:

> Anyone knows if this means that InguzDSP stopped working - or if it is
> just an annoyance?

The DSP part of Inguz has always expired at some fixed date. The EULA
for the current versions is here:

http://inguzaudio.com/DSP/download.php

> (I thought we were working within the open software world here).

InguzDSP is only free as in beer (contrary to e.g. SqueezeCenter which
is "more" free).

> I don't want to upgrade from my Slimserver 6.5 and I don't particularly
> want the annoyance of having to watch InguzDSP every so often to
> re-install things. I just want to listen to my music....

Presently I think that you need to reinstall at least the DSP part of
Inguz whenever it expires.

--
bhaagensen