mwjburton;416798 Wrote:
> I've been having the same unresponsive-after-wake issue too. I hadn't
> tried leaving it for that long after getting no response, opting
> instead to just re-start the app which always brought the connection
> back up.
>
> However I just tried leaving it for much longer and mostly it does
> indeed come back up (maybe nearer 1 minute), but a few times it did not
> reconect even after waiting up to 3 minutes.
>
> This is using SqueezeCentre based audio (not SqueezeNetwork). SC web
> interface still all works at the same time.
>
> I have 'Preserve Connection' set to 'ON', iPeng v1.1, iPhone 3G v2.2.1,
> SqueezeCentre 7.3.2 OS X.
>
> I mostly put the iPhone to sleep myself to preverse battery life. I've
> noticed that if I put it to sleep and then wake it up no more than
> exactly 15 seconds later the connection is still there, but if I wait
> over 15 seconds, the connection is always dropped. I've timed this
> quite a few times to test and its very consistent on my setup.
>
> Hope that helps.

I'll have to check. I'm currently working this and I thought I had
found an issue but I still have a beta tester reporting the problem.

Myself, I'm completely unable to reproduce this.

As a workaround, if you turn "keep connection open" OFF it will usually
help to send iPeng back to sleep mode (with the top key) and waking it
up again immediately afterwards.

--
pippin

---