rabbit;417338 Wrote:
> My SC is 7.3.2 - 24695. Would it be best to upgrade?

Possibly. It would change the STREAMOUT issue. The log shows that
iplayer is using the facility to get the headers from the initial
request to the server and interpret the redirection. So a second
request quickly follows the first and the connection close notification
from the first connection comes in after SC has set up the second one
and gets wrongly assigned. This is fixed in 7.3.3

I would note in passing that this way of working is pretty rare now,
since SC usually scans all streams, including resolving any
redirections, before attempting the main stream. iplayer is hooking
into a capability that is rarely used now, and hence not much tested.

rabbit;417349 Wrote:
> I have tried this twice now this morning and both times the stream ran
> right through (more than 1 hour) without stopping. So no UNDERUN, but
> definately goes to STREAMOUT almost immediately.  I have attached the
> log file with a big chunk editted out of it so that it is small enought
> to attach.

So this stream did not fail for you and you actually stopped it before
the end, right?

If you can bear to keep running at that logging level, then a new log
at that level of detail when you actually get the problem would be
useful.

--
awy