kernel;418698 Wrote:
> Is it possible to do fast forward by press and hold the skip-button? I
> am using ipeng with softsqueeze by the way. Another minor issue is if a
> song is paused and the skip-backward button is pressed it starts playing
> the song (from the beginning), should it not still be paused? Otherwise
> it is working very nice!
No, fast forward does not work except for AlienBBC streams where it
shows up in the progress bar.
Does the Squeezebox support ffw?
You can, however, use the progress bar to drag to whatever position you
want to get to in a track.
I believe the skip button works as in other SC interfaces but will
check.
BigTony;418709 Wrote:
> Been usiing this app for a little while, and i realised it cached
> artwork as it goes, but i'm  noticing missing artwork. All my album
> have artwork, but probably 10-20% is missing. Anyway to force the app
> to cache all artwork? any clues as to  how  to get it to fill the art
> up?
> Cheers
Does it show different artwork than in the web interface? This can
happen after an incremental rescan, settings->iPeng Settings->Flush
Cache should help

--
pippin

---