James, thanks much!

I have a Qnap NAS running linux with SC7 on it. I have iTunes running
on a different Mac computer. The iTunes library xml file is located on
a share which is imported on the NAS so that SC can import ratings and
playlist from the iTunes xml file. Now, I would like to have the
otherway roud synchronisation where changes made on SC are propagated
to iTunes. Is it possible to extend your plugin so that it calls
AppleScript on the remote Mac running iTunes (even connected through
simple telnet and not necessary ssh). Would be a very nice feature and
I think that this would be interesting to other people as well,
especially in times where SC runs more and more on NAS hardware, i.e.
not on the same computer like iTunes.

What do you think?

--
starcat