I am running slimserver on a ReadyNas+ and am attempting to install
Moose on an xp machine. I get teh message that the database has been
unbound. At that point I restart the ReadyNas and try to scan the
library to no avail. I get the message 'Problem connecting to MySql
server: Unable to connect to any of the Mysql hosts....'

I checked the my.tt file and commented out the line
# bind-address          = [% bindAddress %]

that did not help. I am running squeezecenter 7.2 and Moose .070

I tried changing the user to root and slimserver, I also tried changing
the port from 9092 to 3306 - no luck.

Anyone have any other ideas?

--
ckllrvlk