Thanks for making this great app!

Here is a little feedback from my experience using it:

1) If squeezecontrol is looking for a client player that is no longer
there, it crashes. (I have squeezeslave on one of my PCs that tends to
come and go).
2) How about the Genres category? You have just about everything else.
3) Its hard to navigate through long lists of artists/albums - I get
tired of flicking the screen. The android contacts application has a
little tab that appears on the right hand side of the screen that allows
you to grab it and quickly scroll through the index alphabetically. If
that is a standard tool in the API, it would be a great addition to
squeezecontrol.

looking forward to future update...

-J

--