After a reboot of the whole system, it did work, for about 20 minutes.
Now I cannot get it to work at all, even if I reboot the machine or just
the SqueezeCenter service.

Here's the last few errors in the log:

[09-05-16 01:01:29.1989] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (383)
request not dispatchable!
[09-05-16 01:08:02.0275]
Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::PrefSync::_syncUp_error (576) Sync Up
failed: Update to player preferences failed: Cannot call execute with a
reference (HASH(0x487b4660))

I think one of those happened because I put the wrong password in for
the SqueezeNetwork, but nothing has happened since the "Sync Up" error.

Any idea of what is going on? Any suggestions for removing the old
folder?

--
mheppner