Here's a use case I would love see solved with Erland's excellent Title
Switcher plugin:

Suppose I set Title Switcher/MusicInfoScr to display "title:5,album:5".
Now, if I start scrolling in the playlist while "album" is showing, it
keeps showing "album" for all the entries (until it switches back and
shows "title" agin). This is usually not what I want, since when I
scroll in the playlist, I'm mainly interested in the "title". I would
like "title" to be set to the "main entry" or something such, so that
every button press (down on the remote, or turning the knob on the Boom)
resets the timer so that every new entry starts showing title and then
switches to album after the configured delay. This would make scrolling
in the playlist much more useful when using the plugin. Would this be
possible to implement?

--
strindberg