JayLaFunk;427003 Wrote:

> Upgraded to 1.1.2. on my ipod touch lst night and now it will not
> detect my player, gives me message to visit www.squeezenetwork.com and
> gives me a player-pin but is not my player pin...
>
> Any ideas or am I doing something wrong...

Hm, iPeng seems to have connected to SN. This shouldn't happen
automatically, hm.
Please go to the Players screen (swipe right on NowPlaying). Under
"MusicSources" you should see our SqueezeCenter as well. May take up to
40s to show up on some network configurations, though.
Select your server and connect to it. Next time it should connect
automatically.

The PIN you got is the one for your iTouch. SN handles iPeng like a
player to it has to be paired with your SN account before you can use it
with SN.

--
pippin

---