cparker;423786 Wrote:
> Quick update to announce version 1.9beta.  See the website for further
> details, please note this is a beta release and has a lot of new code in
> it which may or may not function correctly :)
>
> Main New Features
> Coming Up Next Display
> Per player opt in and opt out
> Mix by Genre which overrides Filters
>
> Note it will NOT work with 7.4 due to the core database changes, once
> 7.4 is stable and the current release I will look at what changes are
> required.
The "Coming Up Next Display" on the SB3 is great while the player is
playing, but when you are doing a search it still comes up, which isn't
so great. Could you add the ability to turn this off with the remote, or
better still only allow it to display on the now playing display ?

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.