It should be possible but it will require some special handling.

The problematic part is that I'm guessing that you only want the disc
level if the album have multiple discs ?

One requirement is that you have enabled the SqueezeCenter setting:
"Thread multi-disc sets as a single album". Without this setting, you
will get duplicate album entries.

You will need duplicate <menu> elements that lists track, one should
look as the default one but have a filter to only show tracks if there
are a single disk. The other one should list disks but only if there are
multiple disks and it should have a sub <menu> element that lists tracks
on the disk selected. The duplicate <menu> elements is somewhat similar
to how the various artists handling works in the artists menu.

I don't have the time to give you an exact XML at the moment, but if
you get it to work partly and post what you have done it's a bit easier
to help.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))