Usually I add features/fix bugs when either there is sufficient  to
warrant it or when a SC release requires it. There are a few issues in
7.4 that might justify doing some development on FindArt.

In SC 7.4 - the ability to add Album related menus has been added and
adding a "Find Cover Art" menu to the Album item menu is desirable.   Up
to now only Track related menus were supported which is why "Find Cover
Art" menu is only available on Track items.

Regarding multiple searches - rather than cascading searches - I was
thinking of a simpler solution - multiple "Find Cover Art" menus - one
per locale selected. I reckon a user will may only have 2 or 3 locale
selected so it won't get too cluttered.

--
bpa