Anyone out there using SaverSwitcher?  I loaded it last night and it's
like playing Whack-A-Mole.  I can't seem to get all three screen saver
set ups work at the same time.  "When Off" seems to work pretty much.
"When Stopped" is a complete crap shoot and "When Playing" works one
minute and not the next.  I can't tell if I should tunr it on in
"Settings" first and then set it up in "Extras" or visa-versa.  I'd like
to set it all on manual, but then when trying to use other menu items it
causes the menu to go back to "Now Playing" almost immediately.  An
example is when your trying to build a playlist.  It doesn't give you
enough time to pick songs before it flips back to "Now Playing".  I
suppose if I had it on a timer it would, but I really want to use the
"manual" mode.

Any suggestions or help.  I didn't see a wiki or forum for it.

Have a great weekend,

Howard

--
Howard Passman