Basky;432283 Wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just wanted to find the link or the Ipeng  download but just not able
> to find it. Most of the links on the internet point to the Apple store
> and that link is only for the Itunes download! Am i missing something
> here?
> Also does Ipeng support Live 365? I have an account there and would
> like to
> listen to my presets I have there/
>
> Thanks!
On the home page there's two sections, one for the App Store App
(called "iPeng Application") and one on the free plugin (iPeng plugin).
The latter contains download and manual.
But I'd recommend to install through SqueezeCenter's Extension
Downloader (Settings->Advanced->Extension Downloader) which is much more
convenient than the manual installation.

Live365 should be supported on both.

--
pippin

---