In AlienBBC typically the "No items found" message occurs when you
timeout setting is too short.  AlienBBC gets info from web pages which
can take a while to be fetched.  Try increasing WebUI
Settings/Advanced/Network/Radio Station Timeout to something like 30 or
40.

There may be another issue - the BBC may have recently changed the UK
URLs for livestreams as they have changed the handling of the
discrimination between international and UK users and this may be
causing a problem. As I am not in the UK I cannot test this.

--
bpa